Definition of the cookie
A cookie is a small text file that is placed or stored on your device (computer, tablet or mobile device) when you visit a website. The cookie allows a site to recognize you, help you navigate from page to page on a website, provides secure connections and remembers your preferences during your next visits.
The User can at any time deactivate the cookies registered on his terminal. To do this, it is enough to select the appropriate parameters in its browser. However, this deactivation will prevent access to certain functionalities of the Site to customize the services offered by latourestfolle.com.
The different types of cookies used
Cookies strictly necessary: these cookies allow you to browse the Site and are essential to the proper functioning of the Site. Disabling them will cause difficulties in using the Site and will prevent access to certain features.
Functional cookies: These cookies allow you to memorize your preferences, your choices in order to personalize your experience on the Site.
Performance and statistical cookies: These cookies collect information about how Users use the Site (number of visits, number of pages viewed, visitor activity) via the Analytics Analytics tool. These cookies also enable us to identify and resolve the problems of operation of the Site and to improve it.
Advertising cookies: These cookies record information to send you personalized advertisements adapted to your interests. They also help us count the activity of our advertising space, measure the audience, etc.). For example, cookies related to targeted advertising operations, social networking plotters generated by social networking buttons such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, Google+, Instagram (Social Plugins). These buttons are activated as soon as the User clicks on them.
Latourestfolle.com does not manage data collected by social networks via buttons. The User must be aware of the policy on the protection of personal data published by the social networks concerned in order to know the modalities of processing and use of the data collected by the latter and the possibilities of settings it has to protect his private life.
Cookies: These cookies placed on the terminal by partner companies allow to identify the articles consulted or bought on the Site and to collect navigation data in order to personalize the advertising offer addressed to the User / Client in Outside the Site. Within the framework of this type of advertising partnership, latourestfolle.com may transmit to the partner data concerning the articles consulted by the Client during his navigation on the site as well as the nature of his purchases. The Customer may refuse these cookies at any time by selecting the appropriate settings in his browser. This refusal will have the consequence of preventing access to certain functionalities proposed by the partner companies of latourestfolle.com.
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your wishes with regard to cookies.
Disabling cookies via the main browsers:
1) From the “Tools” menu, select “Internet Options”
2) Click on the “Privacy” tab
3) Click on the “Advanced” button to bring up the window
“Advanced privacy settings”.
4) Select the “Ignore automatic cookie management” checkbox then select “Decline” and save your preferences by clicking “OK”.
1) In the menu at the top of the page click on “Tools”, then “Options”
2) Select the “Privacy” tab
3) Set the “Retention rules” menu, click “Use custom settings for history”
4) Uncheck the box “Accept third-party cookies” and save your preferences by clicking “OK”.
1) From the menu, click “Settings” then “Show advanced settings”
2) Select the “Privacy” tab and then the “Content Settings” menu.
3) Check the box “Block cookies and data from third-party sites” and save your preferences by clicking “OK”.
1) From the menu at the top of the page, click on “Safari”, then “Preferences”
2) Click on the “Privacy” tab
3) Uncheck the “Accept cookies” box and save your preferences.